The Governor of Illinois, J.D. Pritzker, has issued a State of Emergency in Illinois. The decision to do so was made so that the state can receive more funding and resources to support the containment of the Covid-19 outbreak.
- AHCA/NCAL Says Segregated COVID-19 Units Best Path for Hospital Discharges
- An important statement from Symphony Joliet
- VIDEO: Symphony Maplecrest Helps Families Stay Connected
- VIDEO: A message from Symphony Care Network’s CEO, David Hartman
- Feds ban most nursing home visitors in escalation of coronavirus fight